Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Today is...

Today is hopeful.

As I share my life and depression as a part of my life, I will begin each post with the feeling for the day. It might be something like "Today is a good day," or "Today is a bad day," or "Today is (insert word)." Hopeful is my word for the day because it's one of those days where I feel genuinely good and optimistic that every day will feel this way...I know that it won't...but I'm hopeful for the day when I'm getting the right treatment and feel stable again. Sorry for writing the word "day" multiple times heh heh. So there you go!

I just wanted to explain this little tidbit real quick...I'm workin' on my big fat Saint Patrick's Day post full of lovely photos...I'll share that fun one in later hours...I refrained from writing "day" again.

Also...I lost a follower on my blog. Boo. I don't know who it was though. Still boo. Ex-follower, if you read this, I'm sorry if my depression topic was too depressing for you on a regular basis...I totally understand! Maybe you'll come back when I'm better...if not, that's okay too.

No comments:

Post a Comment