Monday, November 24, 2014

Fall in Florida

Autumn has always been my favorite season very simply because 1. My birthday is in October, and 2. I love the colors! However, as I grew older, the Fall time seemed to become shorter and shorter, and the winter began arriving sooner and sooner. There is beauty in the winter, but with age, my tolerance for the cold has diminished; and it's really not a good season for people with depression because of the lack of sunshine and being stranded indoors so often! I think I'll feel better this winter in Florida...I know it gets cold here, but I've heard that the winters are shorter in comparison to several other states. So I'm hopeful that it will be brief and that I will barely be affected! When I found out we were moving here, I was excited for warmer temperatures but anxious about my favorite season. I had heard that the leaves don't change colors here as dramatically as they do in places I'm use to, and this really kind of bummed me out! The leaves are definitely not as intense here as other places I've lived, but, luckily, there are plenty of spots of gorgeous color to enjoy! Plus there's also the added benefit of the much more pleasant temperatures! I took a little stroll around our condominium complex and took a few shots of those lovely little spots...I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt just so y'all know how nice the weather is haha! Anyway! I couldn't pick between some of the shots because of differences in composition and exposure and such, so you'll see some repeats! I hope you enjoy the sights on my walk!

Happy Fall and hugs and love, my lovelies!
Amy

(Images shot with Canon T3i and 18-55mm kit lens. Manual setting, ISO 800, white balance Sunshine. Some are SOTC straight out of the camera, and some have been post edited such as brightness, contrast, levels, and cropping.)


















No comments:

Post a Comment