Monday, September 29, 2014

Bright Pink Lip Gloss Can Make Everything Better

The mood swings are driving me bonkers on the bad ride this time. Stupid depression. Normally I have days in a row that stay up or days in a row that stay down. This time it's up and down and up and down...I think I'm getting whiplash! I believe there are several reasons for these highs and lows, but I think the biggest factor is the lack of consistency in my life right now. Well, sure I feed the dogs twice a day, eat, and sleep, and all that...but that's just life. I know I need to get a job, but I'm not doing that until my husband deploys...time is precious right now. What I should be doing is writing, photography, and working on my art. Writers block and lack of inspiration I guess. Anyway! The fatigue has been awful as well, and today I absolutely did not want to get off the couch. I napped and watched TV for hours. I got up once to eat some lunch and then I wanted to go back to sleep. So I stretched out and settled down into our ridiculously comfy couch and thought, "Tomorrow will be better." But then, I got angry! I have slept so much of my life away, and today, it just pissed me off! I went upstairs, straightened my hair, applied mascara and eyeliner, and as an after thought, put on some bright pink lip gloss. Y'all know the saying that goes something like "if you're having a bad day put on some lipstick and deal?" I tell ya what...that bright pink shiny color on my lips was a legit mood enhancer! I'm so serious, y'all! It was a simple little action that made a big difference. And I love it when simple things can turn a day around! So I say put on some lipstick or walk around in heels or have a t-shirt and undies day...makeup, fashion, comfort, and silliness can all bring a bit of gloss to a gloomy day and make it shiny again!

Hugs and love, my lovelies!
Ro Fo Sho

Lol, I look a bit weird here, but it's weird trying to take a kissy face selfie!
Had to show off my mood enhancing lips lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment