Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Refreshing Spin on Wine

Ree Drummond,  The Pioneer Woman, featured a wine and club soda concoction once on her Food Network show. It looked so refreshing and delicious! I think I looked the actual recipe up when I first wanted to make it, but at some point I just started throwing it together without any thought!

I take a giant wine glass I got at The Dollar Tree and toss about 4 ice cubes inside. Then, I pour whatever white wine I have on hand halfway up the glass, and top it off with Club Soda. It's super light and bubbly...I love it!

Sometimes I do this with red wine...you don't really get the same effect, but I like it when I want to drink a red with a more diluted flavor.

Anywho! If you want a refreshing and simple drink this summer, this is definitely a favorite of mine!

Hugs and love,  my lovelies!
Cheers!
The Ro Fo Sho 

p.s. I only drink Moscato wine when it's a Moscato D'Asti...any other kind is way too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment