Monday, September 30, 2013

Back and Better!

Sorry for my absence and for leaving on a super bummed entry! That entry was a week before we took a trip to New York City, so I was crazy busy preparing, making lists, cleaning, laundry, and going to work as well! Then I had cleaning, laundry, and work right when we got back! Whew! So! I will be sharing about our trip very soon...I truly love New York! I'll also be writing about the experience and how to prepare for a weekend trip, tips, and things I wish we knew before we got there.

I just wanted to say hello! Hello! I'm back and have lots to share with you all!

Also! I'm back on my medicine, so I'm sleeping a bit better and feeling a little more stable. Back on track, my friends!

I hope this work week goes quickly for all of us! Hugs and love, my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment