Friday, August 23, 2013

Quiet Nights

Today was tolerable.

There are things going on with my husband's ship that I shouldn't discuss for all the Internet to read...loose lips sink ships you know. By the way, it really annoys me when people mix up loose and lose in writing. But anywho! So yeah, the hubs has been gone since early this morning and still isn't back at almost 10PM now! Ugh...my poor love!

However, when I have our place all to myself, I truly do relish some simple things that aren't really doable when Tom is home. Right now, the TV is off; candles are lit; incense is burning; and Enya is playing...so relaxing. No TV, or video games, or loud computer noises...bliss :) Tom would simply fall asleep if he were here!

So although I prefer my beloved to be home by this time...at least I can relax and do my hippie zen thing before our home is once again filled with my husband's loud presence! Oh but I do love him so! :)

Goodnight y'all...hugs and love, my lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment