Monday, February 9, 2015

Bringing Back the Word of the Day

Just a quick little bit for y'all today, and I'm blogging from my phone...I'm going to try and blog like this more because I think it'll help me write more often. And I'm hopeful that if I'm just writing little bits now and then, I'll come across subjects I'd like to expand on in more lengthy posts. Remember the word of the day? I started it a while ago but dropped the ball at some point! Just to remind you, dear ones, the word of the day is a one word summary of how I'm dealing with my depression at the time...sometimes with a brief explanation why, but not always. Quick little tid bits from my phone will be good for me to kind of keep track of how my journey with mental illness is affecting my every day life. Today, I'm having trouble staying awake...I really want to just sleep all day. The word of the day is down...I'm just down.
Unfortunately, sometimes, down days can occur one right after the other; but when I go to sleep tonight, I'm going to tell myself that tomorrow will be a better day. Optimism can do magic, y'all! Dear readers, I'm sorry if you're having a down day. Let's hope for a happier Tuesday!
Hugs and love, my lovelies,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment