Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hours away of actually enjoying this holiday season!

This is my first time to try and blog from my tablet, and I'm on the end of my lunch and in a noisy breakroom...my fingers are also slightly dirty from chips...I'm classy like that ;) Anywho! This is my last shift; then there is one more day left for planning, cleaning, and packing; and then we'll be on a plane home for Christmas in Oklahoma...seriously seriously...srsly....cannot wait!!! At seven o'clock PM I will officially be able to enjoy the holidays...retail has it's upsides during this time of year...but they are no where close to outweighing the lovely bliss of NOT working during the holidays. So sigh...aaahhh...biss...it's almost over :)

Dang...my keyboard just died. So to wrap up...Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, darlings! My heart, love, and prayers for all those separated from their loved ones this season...especially our military service members!

Hugs and love my lovelies...and....I'll be home for Christmas :)
Amy Ro Fo Sho

No comments:

Post a Comment