Sunday, May 19, 2013

I don't want to go to work!

Today is a 4 out of 10...just because I have to work at my part time job instead of stay home and create.


I have so much enthusiasm for my art adventure that I wish I didn't have to go to work today :( I won't go bashing the company I currently work for because that's just rude, but I will say that it just isn't the right fit for me. Therefore, I have been a terrible employee, and it has become embarrassing! I gave my resignation notice, and I'm pursuing another job where I will be doing at least a part of one of my passions...photography...I think I will do much better and be much happier! Fingers crossed! Knock on wood!

Well, I didn't really have anything interesting to say, and I need to start getting ready for work. Boo. Sniffle. I share these two pictures because my next couple of projects will be with oil pastel and my graphite pencils. I've been working with my Prismacolors a bunch so it's time to move on! I'm also trying a new thing involving crayons and watercolor...it's been a trial and error type of experience! I can't wait to share all of my new art with you all!

Hugs and love, my lovelies!
The Ro Fo Sho


2 comments:

  1. I need to take a page from your book and put in my resignation.. I am not who I want to be inside of my job! I am happy for you for going with something more you will enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I fully support resigning! I think you might have since you posted this comment...I've been away from my blog for a while! Anyway, I hope that you've made some decisions that have made your life happier...a bad job is not conducive to a fulfilling life!

      Delete